03/31/2011 Radio Interview with Chris Fisher on The Doctor’s Radio Show
"What is human papillomavirus's (HPV) role in cancer?," an interview of NanoVir Co-founder and Director of Biology, Dr. Chris Fisher, on The Doctor’s Radio Show: Cutting Edge Medicine, BlogTalkRadio.com. The link takes you to a the introductory page for this interview. From there, you can read more or play an.mp3 file of the interview which goes into a lot of general backgorund of interest to the public as well as details about progress made by NanoVir in the areas of drug discovery and drug development of new agents that are candidates to treat cancer-causing HPV infections.
- 03/31/2011 Radio Interview with Chris Fisher on The Doctor’s Radio Show
- 08/10/10 - Kalamazoo-based NanoVir receives $3 million NIH grant
- 05/11/10 - NanoVir scientists awarded $1.83 million NIH grant
- 06/02/08 - NanoVir, LLC Receives $3M Preclinical Development NIAID Grant
- 11/11/07 - NanoVir Scientific Director Speaks at Beijing Conference